Chris Sorrells, Senior Vice President of Construction Management
Chris Sorrells’ responsibility at PegasusAblon is construction management for all multifamily ground-up development opportunities. Chris has been active in the construction industry for more than 30 years and has built numerous projects for various uses, including office, retail, distribution/manufacturing and residential multifamily. Chris has overseen the construction of several thousand residential units.
Prior to joining PegasusAblon, Chris was Executive Vice President with Northwest Construction Goup LLC.
Before that, Chris was Vice President at a very large regional construction company named CD Henderson Construction Group LLC, which he joined in 1992. Among others he oversaw the following significant projects:
- Mockingbird Station, Dallas, TX – a mixed-use project with approximately 180,000 square feet of retail and restaurants, 140,000 square feet of office and 211 apartments.
- 3225 Turtle Creek, Dallas, TX – a high-rise apartment project with approximately 700 units.
- Upper Landing Apartments, St. Paul, MN – 2 apartment buildings with a total of approximately 350 residential units.
- Riverview Landing, Fort Worth, TX – a 3-story garden style apartment project with approximately 300 units.
- Stonebrook Crossing, Tyler, TX – a 3-story garden style apartment community with approximately 280 units.
- Lakeside Villas, Arlington, TX – a 3-story garden apartment community with approximately 300 units.
Education: Chris holds a Bachelor of Arts from Texas Tech University.
Memberships and Civic Involvement: Chris is a member of the Texas Real Estate Association (TREC), the Associated General Contractors (AGC) and the Home Builder Association (HBA).